Thursday, August 5

Zarek, Reporting from America

It's Zarek here reporting from America.

Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves in life.

I don't know about you, but it is sunny skies here in Montana. Boiling hot too. The other day, it was 103 degrees.

Speaking of degrees; I just went to a water park called Big Splash and I went down a 75-degree-angle water slide and my togs almost about ripped!

I just finished theatre camp a week ago. It was AWESOME!!! At camp we learnt how to dance to "Thriller"(by Michael Jackson). It was a really complicated dance. In addition to dancing, we learnt how to sing better and act better. We even learnt how to do yoga! And after two weeks of learning, we had to do a play. My play that I was in was "The Untold Story of Hansel and Gretel." And guess what; I got the main part out (Hansel) of 15 kids!

Anyway, enough about me. See you soon.

Zarek

2 comments:

  1. Hi Zarek sounds like your having a fun time in America
    One question was it 103 degrees c of f
    Sounds like the water slide was freaky

    see ya

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Isaac,

    It was 103 degrees f : )

    Zarek

    ReplyDelete