Wednesday, August 11

Birthday girl goes deep diving!!!

Hey room 7 it's me again Lara and the 10th of August was my BIRTHDAY I got to go diving it was really cool. My diving instructer Malcolm was REALLY cool, he was really funny. I went diving at Rimba about 4 to 5 meters deep and learnt how all the hoses worked and how to stop your ears from hurting when you go down and all that stuff. And yes it is better than snorkeling.

It's not long until I come back home only five mre days.
See you then.Lara


Me with my tank on.
Me and Malcolm in the water. 
ltlg
&l;>

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for the 10th Lara. Looks like you had the most awesome day ever!
    Cheers
    Mrs H
    PS Can't wait to see you in five days time - it's going to be great having you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a great time Lara

    HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete