Thursday, August 12

Learning from mistakes

Hi guys

Just want to say that in the holidays I made a big mistake and so I’m writing this so no one will make the same mistake.

I saw a pop up on our computer and it promised me something I really wanted. It promised a Iphone and asked me for my mobile number.

It cost me 34 dollars, which I didn’t know it was taking off my phone.

So I want you to learn from my mistake and don’t sign up for anything without your parent’s permission otherwise it will cost you a lot.

Thanks

Isaac Worsley

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the warning Isaac. This is a good example of keeping ourselves safe in a digital world.
    Cheers
    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Isaac,
    the same thing happened to me, but it only cost me $20 and sent me these weird texts about celebrities!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete