Monday, July 30

Update from our roving Olympics reporter

Hello Room 11!
 
Today I went to the Olympic Games.  We saw the women's artistic gymnastics  consisting of the vault, floor, bar, and beam.
It was amazing. There's  too much to write in an email so I'll tell you more about it when I get back!
The overall top scorer was from Italy and her name was Vanessa Ferrari, the current world champ.  ( This was only out of the sessions we saw though.)
We then went for lunch where we bumped in to the Italian team - including Vanessa Farrari! Most of the gymnasts were very young, most of them around  15 - 16 and they were all very small! Even I was taller than Vanessa!

Having heaps of fun!
Bethan

PS look at who else I bumped into (Usain Bolt)





1 comment:

  1. WOW Beathan you must be having a great time I wish I was in your shoes.

    ReplyDelete