Wednesday, September 21

An extreme sporting cousin


James Davidson
My cousin James is 27 years old and very tall. He’s 6 foot 8 inches and lives in Wellington.
 He was in the water polo team for NZ and has played against many international teams. Unfortunately he injured his shoulder and had to retire recently.
I look up to him hugely. He is very persistent, determined and never gives up! He sets goals and achieves them. He’s very kind, caring and considerate.
He has had lots of concussions from hitting his head e.g. he’s knocked himself out mountain biking with his best friend Harry, he cracked his head open swinging off a rope at a pool and lots more playing water polo.
He comes down to Nelson every so often to stay with us. Usually we spend most of the time in the pool. He throws me in. It’s really fun! Since I was little I have always liked to ride around on his shoulders messing up his hair and pulling his cap over his eyes.

By Maia

No comments:

Post a Comment