Wednesday, July 28

Lara's paintings

Hola guys it's Lara here and I have been learning lots of cool things like playing a traditional malay toy called a Gasing. It's like a spinning top but instead of using your hand you use string. I  learned how to
paint a cat because my aunty is a artist.
I also had a birthday party and got lots of presents from my auntes but my birthday isn't until the tenth of August it was so fun.

Well I've got to go to the crocodile farm now so I'll write to you soon 
P.S sorry I can't show you any photos my aunties laptop is VERY slow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lara
    Pretty good being able to have an extra birthday party and extra presents. You must take after your aunty because you are a very good artist too. I am looking forward to seeing what your painting looks like.
    Hope the crocs weren't too scary.
    Looking forward to hearing more of your adventures. : )
    Ka kite ano
    Mrs H

    ReplyDelete