Thursday, May 13

Bobby,Nessie and YOU!

Dear Mrs H

We found out all about Bobby. It's a nice but sad story. Bobby sounded very genorous to give up all his time to watch over his master. Bobby seemed very attached to his master leaving only twice a day for his meals.
We were wondering if you bought Nessie because he looked so cuddly and irresistible.
Enough about Bobby and Nessie! We've got some questions to ask you.
We heard you've gone from  freezing to cool to boiling. How do you feel about the weather?
Well speaking about weather we had a major storm last night. The wind was howling and trees were cracking up all night. No sleep at all. I guess that means we don't have to do any more homework cause were soooo tired zzzzzzz.
Now we've got something for you to find out. What does this mean: Adios cule (it's in Spanish).
Mrs Ryan said to say it' s fine to meet her on Sunday.

From Lara, Emma and Emily
on behalf of Rm 7

3 comments:

  1. hi guys,what you been up to? we are having an action week soon where we get to do fun stuff all week. cool aye? i'm staying inn gisborne and doing a horse riding focus. I get to hang out with horses all week. we haven't been doing much up here, we went to the botanical gardens on saturday and I finished my homework too. we get given heaps of homework last week we were given 2 weeks to di it because we had so much to do. Anyway got to go,
    catch you later
    from Aleisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi guys, i was wondering, do you know Mrs Hosies email address? I want to catch up with her somehow. Could you find out for me? If you have some news for me my email address is sdiack@clear.net.nz its a shared email address so be careful of what you say, if you say anything too cool, my sister might see it and start saving for a trip to mapua. You don't want that, seriously.
    From Aleisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Room 7 and Aleisha if she is reading,
    I have been having a great time at school and I am looking foward to Thursday night (not the day because that is cross country practice)
    I hope Aleisha keeps sending us comments so we can catch up with her.
    Oh and WELCOME BACK MRS.H
    From Laura 0_o

    ReplyDelete